Making jewelry does not have to be hard or require a lot of precision! I made these earrings to go with my Jeweled Leather Skirt. I used pieces that I had left over of clear plastic vinyl as the foundation, and I added my gem stones on the vinyl.
- Gem stones/beads in your favorite color
- Scrap piece of plastic vinyl
- All purpose glue
- Earring backs
- Take your scrap piece of vinyl and place the beads/pearls in pattern that you like
- Glue the pearls in place
- Cut away excess vinyl around edges
- Glue on the earring backs
- Wear it!