My vinyl-obsession started about 6 months ago, when I first started experimenting with the material. I bought some clear vinyl and started cutting and sewing. I was so surprised that it was actually a lot easier than I thought it would be. There is no seam finish needed to be done, and it worked fine with a regular machine needle. So I started off figuring out how I would cut out the pieces to make the assembling as easy as possible.
Shourouk Satchel Bag
- Clear Vinyl
- Sewing Machine
- All-purpose Glue
- Gold Chain 1 yrd
- 6 Rivets
- 2 Buckles/snaps
- Cut out the vinyl according to the measurements above.
- Sew the bottom side seams. Make sure to leave a little bit of room, about 1/4″ on each side.
- Sew the 4 side seams on the bag
- Use glue to attach the two straps on the bag
- Cut small rectangles of the left over vinyl, and use the glue to attach the gold chain as well as the buckles/snaps.
- Attach the rivets
- Wear it!